A powerful scheduling and recruiting platform opening real-time access to thousands of mobilized, contingent shift workers. Benefits for employers:
- Access mobile/contingent workforce in real-time
- Shift all reporting & compliance without compromise or failure
- Superior end-to-end technology
- Turn open shifts into a broadcast to several qualified and available shifter candidates
- Cap and decrease escalating workers compensation costs
- “Shifters” (workers) can access and pick shifts real-time through the ShiftPixy mobile app
- Co-employment options for maximizing your growth strategy and liberating your business
A unified platform to manage and process employee administrative duties.
- CREATE SHIFTS: Schedule gaps and turn them into shift opportunities.
- ADD TO YOUR SCHEDULE WITH ONE TAP: Offer a shift opening or accept a Shifter for the created opening.
- TIME & ATTENDANCE INTEGRATION: The app adapts with most time and attendance systems for easy integration.
- SET UP CUSTOM SHIFT ROTATIONS: Establish and maintain any custom rotation without compromising your compliance demands.
- SPEND LESS TIME SCHEDULING: ShiftPixy tracks and communicates with your fixed and flex staff.
- TRACK PAYROLL & EXPENSES: ShiftPixy is compliance driven; enables you to keep both your fixed and flex team members’ pay management accurate and simple.
Connects available shift opportunities and available shift workers.
OPEN CALL1. Broadcast your open shift through ShiftPixy Shifter Network.
REAL-TIME RESPONSES2. Receive responses to your open shift call from multiple shifters based on your parameters.
VERIFY CREDENTIALS3. Review the available shifter’s qualifications for your open shift.
APPROVE AND CONFIRM4. Approve and confirm the shifter for the open shift.
PART TIME WORK A PERMANENT REALITY
“Millions of workers do not have standard work arrangements permanent jobs with traditional employer employee relationship. Rather, they are in temporary, contract, or other forms of non-standard employment arrangements”US Government Accountability Office Report, April 20th 2015